- Ten illustrated cards with useful tips for treating minor injuries while in the wilderness
- Pocket-sized to fit anywhere
- Water resistant cards are laminated and held together by a grommet for durable outdoor use
- Part of UST’s Learn and Live collection of quick reference cards for the outdoors
- Great for everyone from seasoned backpackers to first-time campers
A pocketable outdoor quick reference tool, the UST Learn & Live Cards – First Aid Cards feature useful tips to treat minor injuries when someone is hurt in an emergency situation in the wilderness — from shock to snake bites. The cards measure 3.5 x 2.25 inches and weigh less than an ounce. Part of UST’s Learn & Live reference card collection, this set offers a convenient and fun learning tool for everyone — from seasoned backpackers to first-time campers.