- Watertight Case 1.0: Water-resistant carrying case
- 10 double-sided illustrated cards help identify snakes and insects and details treatment for bites and stings
- Kit includes reusable venom suction cup extractor for use on a variety of bites and stings, plus 1 tourniquet,
- 2 alcohol pads and 2 sting relief pads
- Housed in UST’s water-resistant Watertight Case 1.0 (not meant for submersion); laminated, water-resistant
- cards held together by a grommet
- Part of UST’s Learn and Live collection of quick reference cards for the outdoors
The UST Learn & Live Kit – Bite & Sting quick reference guide helps you identify venomous snakes and insects and treat bites and stings. It contains 10 illustrated double-sided skill cards that details how to avoid snakes and insects and what measures to take if bitten or stung. It also contains 2 alcohol prep pads, 2 sting relief pads, a tourniquet, and a reusable venom suction cup — all housed in UST’s Watertight Case 1.0. Cards are water-resistant and held together by a grommet for outdoor use. Part of UST’s Learn & Live reference card collection, this set offers a convenient and fun learning tool for everyone — from seasoned backpackers and first-time campers.