- Powerful white LED that never needs replacing
- Turbo 1 hour, high 1.5 hour and low 12 hour white light output modes
- 16340 Li-ion battery has built-in USB charging port
- Rated for 500 charging cycles
- Color coded battery charging indicator
- Dual Fuel design also allows use of one standard CR123A battery (not included) as an alternate power source
- Lock-out tailcap switch with momentary and continuous modes
- Non-slip ribbed body
- Pocket clip
- All-aluminum body construction
- Submersible to 3 feet for 30 minutes
- Drop tested from 1 meter (about 39")
- Includes USB charging cable
Compact and powerful illumination. Light up the night or give off just enough light to find your spare magazine, without spooking wildlife in your immediate vicinity. The Blackout 3V USB Rechargeable Flashlight will earn a place in your glove box, gear bag, or pocket, it's that good.
In the past, lights using rechargeable batteries required specialized and often bulky chargers and cables. USB Charge capability allows you to use standard Micro USB cables to plug into the light directly or even directly into the battery to quickly top off your charge with home and car cables/charges that you already have on hand.
Rechargeable batteries save money and are capable of higher light output, but are susceptible to power drain while not in use and are not always practical for use in the field. Dual Fuel is a design concept that allows lights to run off of rechargeable or standard disposable batteries, increasing the capability of your lights and giving you the best of both worlds.