- 100 to 1400 lumens depending on mode
- Effective from 125 to 600 yards depending on mode
- Powerful white LED that never needs replacing
- Modes include full power white light, low power white and emergency strobe
- 5000 mAh capacity
- Rechargeable Li-polymer battery is rated for 300 charging cycles
- Recharges in 3 hours from most AC power sources
- USB charging port allows the light to be used as a power source for charging other USB electronic devices
- Dual Fuel design also allows use of one standard CR123A battery (included) as a back up
- Easy quick access to USB ports through waterproof rubber flap
- Color coded battery status and charging indicator
- Ultralight 23 ounce weight
- Submersible to 3 feet for 30 minutes
- Lock-out switch on handle
- Rubberized soft touch finish
- Rugged polycarbonate housing and flexible rubber lens ring
- Built-in adjustable stand for hands-free use
- Lanyard included
- Long run times on high output and low output settings
- Includes USB charging cable
The Browning High Noon Pro is Lightweight, it floats, is USB rechargeable but can also use standard CR123A batteries, high/low modes, and you can even use it to keep you phone charged up in the field. In the past, lights using rechargeable batteries required specialized and often bulky chargers and cables. USB Charge capability allows you to use standard Micro USB cables to plug into the light directly or even directly into the battery to quickly top off your charge with home and car cables/charges that you already have on hand.
Rechargeable batteries save money and are capable of higher light output, but are susceptible to power drain while not in use and are not always practical for use in the field. Dual Fuel is a design concept that allows lights to run off of rechargeable or standard disposable batteries, increasing the capability of your lights and giving you the best of both worlds.
This capability allows you to use your Browning light to keep your USB electronic devices charged. Your smartphone might be your only link to first responders in the event of an emergency. It could also be serving as your primary map/navigation device, camera, etc. Keep your phone and a host of other devices charged when you need them most.
NOTE: Phone and Phone charging cable are NOT included.