- 3200 lumens
- Effective distance of 460 yards
- Powerful white LED that never needs replacing
- High, medium and low white light output modes
- Includes AC wall charger and cable and DC car charger
- Li-ion battery is rated for 500 charging cycles
- Color coded battery charging indicator
- Dual Fuel design also allows use of three standard C-cell batteries (not included) as an alternate power source
- Lock-out tailcap switch with momentary and continuous modes
- All-aluminum ribbed body construction with ultra-tough polycarbonate lens
- Submersible to 3 feet for 30 minutes
- Drop tested from 1 meter (about 39")
The Kingpin is definitely the king when it comes to sheer output in lumens. Equipped with to rechargeable Lithium-Ion batteries, the Kingpin can also run on 3 standard C-cell batteries. The sturdy all-aluminum design is waterproof and extremely durable.
Rechargeable batteries save money and are capable of higher light output, but are susceptible to power drain while not in use and are not always practical for use in the field. Dual Fuel is a design concept that allows lights to run off of rechargeable or standard disposable batteries, increasing the capability of your lights and giving you the best of both worlds.
This capability allows you to use your Browning light to keep your USB electronic devices charged. Your smartphone might be your only link to first responders in the event of an emergency. It could also be serving as your primary map/navigation device, camera, etc. Keep your phone and a host of other devices charged when you need them most.