- Illuminated MRAD reticle
- Reticle will get larger or smaller with object in view as magnification is adjusted
- Excellent for estimating range
- Extremely useful to help shooter adjust shots in 1/10th MRAD increments at long range
- Reticle can be completely removed from view so the STR 65 can be used as a regular spotting scope
- There are 15 Brightness levels – 10 day levels, 5 night levels
- HD Optical system – resolution improvements allows for benefits such as bullet hole identification in paper targets at long range (dependent upon range and atmospheric conditions)
- Powered by 1 CR123 battery
- Fits SWAROVSKI OPTIK 20x60 or 25x50 wide angle eyepiece (sold separately)
- Functional temperature -40°F to +158°F
Midway is able to offer you this product at a great value because it has been used as a demo. It may have light handling marks, but still holds the same quality and warranty that is Swarovski.
The STR 65 spotting scope provides impressive detail recognition, as well as bright, lifelike images, even in poor lighting conditions. The STR 65 spotting scope’s reticle, which can be activated and deactivated, allows you to comfortably switch between accurately estimating distances and uninterrupted viewing. It is also perfect for documenting events while digiscoping. The powerful HD optics with fluoride-containing lenses and the reticle with MRAD impact point correction make the perfect total package for accurate observation.
Spotting scopes allow you to make out details over long distances. This is a crucial benefit during target practice, for instance. Using the high magnification of the STR 65 spotting scope with reticle, you can confidently identify where you need to adjust the impact point and make the appropriate adjustment on the rifle scope. This is for the scope body only. An eyepiece (sold separately) is required for use.