- Machined from 17-4 stainless steel billet
- Lowered ejection port to aid in ejection of brass
- Match grade, precision milled tolerances that are tighter than factory
- Improved accuracy and grouping performance upon installation
- DLC and PVD coatings offered have a rockwell hardness rating above that of factory coatings
- Five pin firing pin liner installed
ZEV Technologies stainless steel slides are designed to improve accuracy and performance. They are manufactured in their state-of-the-art manufacturing facility. ZEV's slides are machined from a single billet of 17-4 stainless steel to tighter tolerances than factory slides for increased consistency in barrel lockup which improves accuracy. ZEV slides weigh less than factory slides, therefore reduce reciprocating weight, which reduces fatigue and allows for faster shot follow-up placement. All ZEV slides have their patented optic which features posts allowing for more thread are keeping your optic securely mounted to you slide.