Hodgdon Triple Seven muzzleloading pellets are designed for use in in-line muzzleloading rifles utilizing a 209 shotshell primer. They are sulfur free and reduce cleaning time as there is less residue deposited in the bore. No bad smell is produced and there will be no more measuring of powder which can lead to messy spills.
- Do not exceed the loads displayed in the reloaders guide.
- Never mix any two powders regardless of type, brand, or source.
- Never substitute any smokeless powder for Black Powder or any Black Powder substitute.
- Cleaner Burning – More shots between cleaning
- Higher Velocity – Gain up to 50 FPS
- More Efficient – Longitudinal grooves provide more surface area for ignition