- Factory-installed Magpul QDMs constructed of Melonite finished steel for strength and extreme resistance to wear and corrosion
- Dedicated two-point sling that can be configured for one-point functionality with optional adapters
- Secure and rapid length adjustment with MS1 Slider
- No tails, loops, or other potential snag hazards
- Lightweight, yet durable slider and buckle hardware made of reinforced engineering polymer
- Proprietary weave, 1-1/4” wide nylon webbing is strong and abrasionresistant while tubular construction provides anti-chafing user comfort
- Colored webbing has Near Infrared (NIR) treatment to reduce IR signature
The Magpul MS1 QDM Sling further enhances one of the most versatile line of rifle slings by including factory-installed Magpul QDM quick disconnect swivels. As a heavy-duty replacement for the typical pushbutton swivel, the Magpul QDM offers an innovative low-profile design, singlehanded manipulation, a superior corrosion-resistant Melonite finish, and a high-strength, freely rotating bale that canalizes sling webbing to prevent rollover. This sling system not only provides the strength, speed and security of Magpul QDM hardware, but is also optimized for dedicated two-point sling functionality built around the streamlined MS1 Slider. Once set, this system allows for rapid adjustments to either lengthen or shorten the sling without slippage, tails, loops or other potential snag hazards. In a two-point role, the MS1 allows seamless shoulder transitions, fast adjustability for hands-free rifle carry and shooting support from various positions. The Magpul MS1 QDM Sling retains all of the original MS1 functionality and is fully adaptable for one-point applications with a series of adapters (sold separately) based on the MS3 and MS4 Slings.
In testing, the MS1 Sling survived tens of thousands of cycles in wet, dry and sandy conditions, static-load testing without slippage for 72 hours, and weighted six-foot dynamic drop tests. In addition to the controlled lab tests, we also swam with it, jumped with it, hunted with it, hiked into the mountains with it, and—most importantly—shot with it in a variety of rugged field conditions.
QD attachments require a matching QD socket on the rifle