- Extra-low Dispersion glass for optimum clarity
- Dielectric Coatings provide increased light reflectivity
- Fully Multi-Coated optics to produce sharp images
- Focus knob with 1.5 turn - close focus 6.6ft/2m
- High resolution Phase Corrected BAK-4 roof prisms
- Water repellent coating on objective lenses
- Lightweight rubber coated magnesium alloy chassis
- Stay-on lens covers for maximum lens protection
- Replaceable twist-up eye cups with position stops
Using a superior optical system, designed around ED glass, the Frontier ED X produces stunning color retention, crisp definition and excellent light transmission, you are sure to be blown away by its performance in the field. The benefits of the Extra-low Dispersion glass and first class coatings throughout are clear to see. Controlled chromatic aberration eliminates color fringing allowing all detail to be clearly visible.
All Frontier ED X binoculars pass through a strict quality control inspection to ensure all aspects match design intent. They are optically checked for resolution, light transmission and Strehl Ratio for optical image formation. They are further tested in extreme operational temperature conditions from -5°F to +131°F and storage temperatures -40°F to +158°F. Final checks of waterproofing to IPX7 and fog proofing are tested.
- Neck Strap
- Harness adaptors
- Lens caps