- For temperatures 20° F to 40° F
- Fits most heights up to 5 ft. 11 in.
- Dimensions: 33 x 75 in.
- Polyester cover and tricot knit lining
- Fiberlock Construction prevents insulation from shifting, extending life of your sleeping bag
- Thermolock System reduces heat loss through the zippers
- The No-Snag patented zipper plows fabric away from the zipper to prevent snags
- Roll Control System makes folding quick and easy
- Stuff sack for easy packing and storing
- Zip two together for double the room
- Machine washable for easy cleaning at home
- 5-year limited warranty
Sleep comfortably, even when it’s 20° F outside in the Coleman Brazos Cold Weather Sleeping Bag. The specially-designed, patented zipper system plows through the fabric to avoid snags, even around the bottom corner. The Thermolock System reduces heat loss though the zipper, and Fiberlock Construction prevents insulation from shifting—extending the life of your sleeping bag. When you’re ready to pack up, the patented Roll Control System keeps the bag in place for easier rolling and the stuff sack makes packing and storing a cinch. The sleeping bag is machine washable.