- Premium full-grain leather upper
- Stitchdown construction for strength and durability
- Padded, moisture-wicking liner
- Cushioning open-cell PU Ortholite footbed
- Durable Vibram Q330 outsole
Comfort and durability come together in an everyday capable vintage hiking style. Built using traditional stitchdown construction and utilizing premium components such as full-grain leather and a Vibram outsole, the North Fork Rambler is built to take on trails and pavement, while the padded, moisture-wicking liner provides the comfort required from an everyday boot.