- Ankle Bone Support System offers outstanding sprain protection
- Vibram sole
- Board Lasting Mechanical Construction
- Crispi Crossbow Frame
When you think about mountain hunting, think of the Guide GTX on your feet. With all the same features and technologies as its little brother, the Nevada, this boot takes it up a notch with an extra 2” of ankle support. No more needing to worry about busted up ankles during long, heavy packouts. The Guide GTX has got you (and your ankles) covered.
- Crispi has developed a system called A.B.S.S. (Ankle Bone Support System). A.B.S.S. revolutionizes the comfort and protection of the entire ankle area thanks to a combination of innovative materials that allow the footwear to contour gently your ankle. This system offers outstanding sprain protection even on the roughest terrain whilst supporting the ankle in all conditions, thus limiting fatigue on the lower joints even after very long walks.
- Crispi's Board Lasting Mechanical construction is tradition combined with Technology. The perfect connection between torsion rigidity and flexibility achieved thanks to a mechanical process that wraps the comfortable and soft part of the upper to the insole frame.
- Crispi Crossbow Frame brings an innovation on the shock absorbing system sole by associating the request of stability, comfort and technology in a high quality product. This insert made in plastic material follows a particular form in a waving module which offers a perfect stability, sustaining the foot and, at the same time, absorbing the shocks during the walk.