The Lee Auto Breech Lock Pro is a true progressive press for less than the cost of a premium single stage press. Order a set of Lee dies and a shell plate, and you have everything you need to start reloading. User has to make initial die adjustment into the Breech Lock bushings. Once set, the Breech Lock system allows for instant change. Lee Auto Breech lock Pro Shell plate is required to use this press, sold separately.
- Easy to use with no adjustments.
- Modular construction allows as much or as little automation as the operator desires with no adjustments.
- Cartridge changeover in seconds, including primer size with no adjustments.
- Breech Lock quick change feature in all four positions with no adjustments.
- Exclusive auto case placer with no adjustments.
- Through ram primer disposal with convenient built-in primer disposal tube.
- Includes four breech lock bushings.
- Includes large and small priming arms.
- Includes ergonomic, wood grip roller handle.
- Includes hex wrenches for caliber changes with built in storage rack for tools.
NOTE: Automatically advances cases up to 2 5/16.” Longer cartridges can be loaded by manually advancing.