- Norwegian Welted construction, the most reliable construction method in existence, locks a lightweight PU midsole to Waxed Tuscan leather uppers. Norwegian Welted construction assists in an exceptional life for this well made boot
- A rubber toe rand protects the leather over the toes from scratches and wear over time
- Gore-Tex Performance Comfort membranes offer guaranteed waterproof and breathable protection for the life of the boot
- The exclusive Zamberlan Vibram NorTrack outsole with lugs designed to be easy cleaning, offer solid downhill braking, and traction in a variety of applications and conditions
- Hydrobloc Waxed Tuscan leather uppers are 2.8mm thick and come pre-treated and offer an additional layer of water resistance to the boots
Recognized with the prestigious Outdoor Industry Award and part of Zamberlan's Norwegian Welted boot line, the 1025 Tofane NW GTX RR is one of the most capable and beautiful boots ever made by Zamberlan. A rugged and durable boot, the Tofane is perfect for backcountry backpacking, mountain hunting, or outdoor work.