- Single-piece tumbled nubuck leathers are soft yet durable thanks to an artisanal tanning process developed over a century ago. This tanning process uses natural elements, which are better for the environment and better for performance over time, albeit more expensive and difficult to produce
- Single-piece upper construction with Hydrobloc-treated leathers allow for more reliable performance over the life of the boot given less stitching and opportunity for snagging on debris
- Gore-Tex Extended Comfort membranes allow for maximum breathability with guaranteed waterproof protection for the life of the boot
- Vibram Pillow outsoles with spaced triangular lugs offer excellent grip in a variety of conditions, including mud
- EVA midsoles are very lightweight and add to the lightweight performance of the boot's construction
- The ZBPK backpacking performance last offers precise fit for technical hiking without compromising on comfort
- Designed and padded for superior comfort
The ultimate trail hiking and lightweight backpacking boot, the 320 Trail Lite Evo GTX is lightweight, supportive, and made with the finest materials available. Handcrafted in Italy, the Trail Lite Evo has solid construction with classic looks, modern performance, and a laundry list of features.