- All rubber Vibram Schwarzwaldoutsoles are exceptionally durable. Perfect for harsh terrain and built to last, all-rubber outsoles (including the midsole) will absorb shocks and return energy better than PU or EVA midsole
- Outsoles boast excellent tread for superior grip, good downhill braking, a toe-climbing zone, and lugs wide enough they can be easily cleaned with a stick or finger
- Forward rockers help you climb uphill with greater ease and dramatically reduce break-in periods
- Italian tumbled full grain leather uppers are not only striking but strong and resistant. Uppers are treated with Hydrobloc for more reliable performance and feature less stitching and opportunity for snagging on debris, leading to even better durability
- Gore-Tex Performance comfort membranes provide the utmost waterproof protection and breathability and are guaranteed for the life of the boot
- Microtex wicking nylon collar linings help control excess moisture around the ankle and are soft to the touch, while Cordura outer-collars are soft on the ankle
- The ZBPK (Zamberlan Backpacking Last) is the last that made the Zamberlan fit famous, with a locking heel box, comfortable over the top wrap, and roomy toe box
The 5030 Sequoia GTX is the perfect outdoor uniform boot for outdoor professionals and hikers that require performance, reliability, and waterproof protection day in and day out.