- Full body U-Zip main opening on front of bag for easy unloading when you get to camp
- Custom fitted rain cover included - stows in a quick access zippered pocket on underside of the top lid
- Removable hydration sleeve converts into fast and light SideKick Day pack with shoulder harnesses and accessory pocket
- H20 resistant WeatherShield hip belt pocket with YKK AquaGuard zipper for quick access to you phone or camera
- Sunglass QuickStow system on shoulder harness for quick, secure and scratch-free access to your shades without taking the pack off
- SideWinder bottle holster for one-handed on-the-go water bottle access - tucks away when not in use
- Stretch mesh side stash pocket large enough for a second water bottle, trekking poles, sandals, snacks, etc.
- Dual front zippered organization pockets with heavy duty stretch mesh stash pocket
- Double Barrel top lid design with dual zippered pockets and a flexible center divider for larger items
- Zippered bottom sleeping bag compartment with removable divider
- Removable girth-hitched lower compression MultiStraps double as an accessory strap or hip belt for SideKick day pack
- Four top pocket lash points for solar or accessory attachment, plus dual lower lash points
Extended summer trail vacations, winter weekends and new adventures with your friends are all within reach for the Deva Backpack. You’ll love the way it keeps everything accessible, with its trail-friendly stash options and massive main compartment panel opening. Ventilated, terrain-adaptive Response A3 suspension gives you the support needed to take advantage of all its capacity.
Response A3 suspension incorporates Auto Angle Adjust (A3) hip belts and shoulder harnesses adapt to your unique body geometry for a custom fit every time you shoulder the pack. This patented system allows both harnesses and both hip belts to rotate independently of each other, delivering a dynamic yet stable ride that adapts to your body's movements over different terrain. Response A3 helps align your center of gravity over your walking path, saving energy you’d otherwise spend on stabilization. That little bit of energy saved adds up with every step, increasing your overall efficiency—and preserving your bliss—as the miles tick by.
The 3D AIR Hip belts and Shoulder Harnesses utilize Gregory’s PreCurve technology and multi-density LifeSpan EVA foam construction combine to eliminate hot spots and relieve pressure in sensitive areas. The 3D AIR mesh wicks away moisture and distributes it throughout the woven surface, increasing overall comfort and allowing the hip belts and shoulder harnesses to dry quickly during a well-earned trail break
A high-strength tubular aluminum frame defines the edge of the back panel, channeling the weight of the pack to the center of your lower back and around your hip structure. This design allows your upper body and hips to flex naturally while minimizing side-to-side sway as you hike, saving energy and keeping you more comfortable over longer distances. The frame also features anti-barreling support to prevent the pack from losing its shape and keeps the load close to your center of gravity
Matrix Ventilated structural foam wrapped in breathable mesh provides enhanced moisture management in a low-profile backpanel design. It offers excellent airflow while keeping the pack very close to your back for crucial energy savings while carrying heavier loads.