- Accommodates 5 Handguns and 10 Magazines.
- Padlock holes include stainless steel padlock protector clips.
- Cushion grip handles on three sides for comfortable lifting and carrying.
- Waterproof and dust tight design (MIL-C-4150J).
- Molded-in hinge for added protection.
- Trigger release latch system.
- Snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handle.
- Ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD-648C).
- Resistant to UV, solvents, corrosion, fungus (MIL-STD-810F).
- Resistant to impact damage (MIL-STD-810F).
- Lifetime Warranty.
- $1500 Content Coverage.
The iSeries 1610-10 Five Handgun Case is an injection molded, watertight case featuring customized high density 2lb closed cell foam interiors that accommodate five handguns with designated slots for eight magazines and other accessories. The five-handgun case is great transport solution for sports enthusiast, law enforcement, and military personnel alike.
The SKB 3i-1610-10B-M is made of ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin, material specified by the U.S. military for cases and containers. It features a gasketed, water and dust-tight submersible design, meeting military standard MIL-C-4150J. The automatic ambient pressure equalization valve self-regulates for different altitudes meeting military standards MIL-STD-648C and IP67. It is resistent to UV, solvents, corrosion, fungus and impact damage, surpassing military standard MIL-STD-810F. The case features a continuous molded-in hinge with stainless steel pin, a patented "trigger release" latch system, and a comfortable, snap-down, rubber over-molded handle.
The 3i-1610-10B-M is comfortable and durable in transport and secure and stable in storage thanks to SKB's interlocking case design. With two padlockable eyelets, the 3I-1610-10B-M is completely secure.