- Spacious A-frame design offers excellent head room to fully sit up and relax in the tent and take in the views from the large screened side windows
- Made from high quality 600D rip-stop ventilate coated poly-cotton material so you will be protected from even the heaviest rain and winds
- Comes with large 90”x90” fully enclosed annex with two side screened windows and front & rear door
- 4 large internal pockets for storing gear and camping accessories
- 2-1/2” high density foam mattress makes it seem like you are sleeping at home
- Includes a stock 8ft-6in telescoping ladder eliminating the need to purchase extensions for large or lifted vehicles.
- Includes universal mounting brackets that allow easy mounting to most roof racks or after-market roof bars
Tepui’s Explorer series is perfect for year-round adventurers, with a high-quality coated 600 denier ripstop 260G poly cotton blend canopy (UV and mold resistant) that will stand up to the elements in any season. All-around no-see-em mesh paneling gives plenty of ventilation, and every panel (including the skylight) opens up for more airflow and a great view of the stars and trees when the rainfly is removed. Inside the tent is complete with 4 large internal pockets for storing gear and camping accessories, and a 2-1/2” high density foam mattress for home-like comfort.
The Explorer Series Autana has an extended private canopy entrance and includes a removable annex with PVC floor, side screened windows and a rear door for easy access into your vehicle. It includes quick release clips on the rainfly and 2 operational sky panels in the roof, with no-see-um mosquito netting, 260g ventilate coated canvas, and water resistant YKK zippers in case you need to close the hatch for an unexpected rain storm.