- Two built-in screened SKY panels which allow for a great view of the stars and surrounding trees when the rainfly is removed
- Diamond Plate Base
- 360g Dual Stitched Fabric (40% heavier than standard models)
- Anti-condensation mat (1/2") under the mattress
- Fully wrapped 3/4" heavy duty internal frame
- Heavy duty 3-bolt hinges and welded aluminum base construction
- Extra-large internal pockets, gear anchor points, and bedding straps
The Kukenam Ruggedized is one of the toughest Vehicle tents on the market. The heavy weight dual stitched rip-stop fabric of the main body (360g compared to 260g) is just where Tepui started. The Ruggedized Series Kukenam uses raw aluminum diamond plate base panels so the underside of the tent will hold up to dings from rocks, branches, and whatever else the trail throws at it. Then add heavy duty hinges, anti-condensation mats, heavier gauge wrapped internal frame, dual rainfly support rods, tie down anchor points and a 30lb density mattress and you have a ruggedized beast of a tent. Whether you are rock climbing, mountain biking, or just day hiking to nearby summits the most important thing is finding base camp. Sleep soundly knowing you are in the toughest Tepui out there.