The FOXPRO BuckPro gives you the ultimate advantage while chasing the most commonly hunted big game animal in North America. The unit comes with 25 whitetail sounds, and 10 predator sounds and holds 300 sounds. The BuckPro uses a single, high-efficiency Mylar cone speaker. Connect an external speaker to the jack on the side of the call for even more volume. While moving, a mature buck will likely come downwind. The system controls up to 3 BuckPro units from one remote for directional advantage.
The BuckPro remote features an elastomeric keypad for effortless use, even with gloves. It also has category files for easy navigation through sounds. The remote has a power on/off switch, volume up/down buttons, scroll up/down buttons, a mute, and much more.
The BuckPro is backed by a 3 year limited warranty and FOXPRO's unmatched customer support.
The BuckPro utilizes a cone speaker for optimal whitetail vocalization reproduction. While these speakers are not as efficient as a horn speaker, they are the best choice for reproducing the lower frequency tones of a whitetail deer, as they have a much broader frequency response than that offered by a horn speaker. The BuckPro also features an External Speaker Jack, allowing you to add another speaker for even greater volume if desired.
- Comes with 25 whitetail sounds, and 10 predator sounds (Holds 300 sounds)
- Full-function remote with LED display
- External speaker jack
- Auxiliary jack
- Operate up to 3 Buck Pro units from one remote control for directional advantage
- Rugged housing straps to a tree to get the sound away from you
- Single, high-efficiency, Mylar cone speaker
- Power/Low battery indicator
- Operates on 8 'AA' Batteries
- USB port to reprogram sounds