- 16MP Images
- 1280 x 720 HD Videos with Sound (5 sec.- 2 min. Length)
- Invisible “Night Vision” Infrared LED Illumination at Night up to 80 ft.
- Adjustable detection range up to 80 ft.
- Fast Adjustable Trigger Speed (0.4-0.7 seconds)
- Amazing 0.6 Second Recovery Time on Pictures
- Support up to 512GB SDXC Memory Card (Not Included)
- Compact Case Size
- Timelapse Camera Mode Includes IR Triggered Images
- Long Battery Life from 6 AA Batteries (Not Included)
- Battery Meter Functions with Alkaline and Lithium Batteries
- Up to 8 Multi Shot Images
- Up to 8 Rapid Fire Images
- SD Card Management Options
- Smart IR Video
- 12 Volt External Power Jack
- TV Out and USB Port
- Picture Info Bar Displays: Time, Date, Temperature, Moon Phase, Barometric Pressure, Camera ID
- Programmable Picture Delay (1 sec. – 60 min. Length)
- ¼” -20 Tripod Socket
- Compatible with Browning Buck Watch Timelapse Viewer Software
For the best clandestine trail camera in the smallest case size, look no further than the Dark Ops Extreme cameras from Browning. These cameras feature an invisible infrared flash to ensure anxious game or trespassers on your property do not detect the camera while it is capturing images or videos. And the Sub Micro case size delivers all the performance you have come to expect from Browning Trail Cameras in a small package, highlighted by remarkable 16MP picture quality, 1280 x 720 HD videos with sound, and lightning fast 0.4-0.7 second adjustable trigger speeds. Additional features include SD card management options and a Smart IR Video setting that allows the camera to continue recording game during the daytime for up to 5 minutes. The Dark Ops Extreme also features a battery meter that is compatible with Alkaline and Lithium batteries that allows users to see the superior battery life delivered by these cameras.