- FOXBANG automatically maps your caller to a predetermined setting after discharging your firearm.
- FOXMOTION allows you to mimic moving prey by fading sound from left speaker to right one.
- FOXFUSION lets you mix and match any two sounds of your choice.
- FOXPITCH lets you manipulate the "pitch" of any sound in an effort to trigger a response.
- Activate FOXDATA and it records real time information (temp, barometer, moon phase, stand duration, shot time) from each stand.
- Virtually hands-free calling with FOXCAST sequence files.
- Auto Volume automatically ramps up and modulates your volume.
Bring those circling snow geese and crows within gun range, with extreme volume capabilities in the SUPER SNOW CROW PRO from FOXPRO. This caller comes standard with 100 high quality FOXPRO sounds and can store and access up to 1000 sounds. The SSCP (Super Snow Crow Pro) is powered by two 12 volt gel cell batteries. The SSCP comes with two 30 watt external speakers and allows you to connect up to four external speakers, which have heavy duty connector plugs to hold up in the worst conditions. The SSCP comes standard with the TX-1000 remote control. The TX-1000 features a full color graphic LCD screen which displays your sound list or sound categories, has a barometer indicator, moon phase indicator, temperature indicator, battery level indicator, timer or time clock, FOXBANG technology and much more. FOXMotion allows you to fade the sound from the left speakers to the right speakers to help sell the reality of your call sounds. FOXFusion allows you to mix and match any two sounds at the same time during your calling sequence. FOXPitch allows you to manipulate the pitch of the sound in an effort to trigger a response. FOXData allows you to record real time information from each and every hunt so you can access the data for future reference. The Super Snow Crow Pro is backed by a 5 year limited warranty and FOXPRO's unmatched customer support and is proudly made in the USA