- Two zippered handwarmer pockets and one zippered chest pocket
- Heavyweight 80/20 Mackinaw Wool/ cotton blend is quiet, warm and weather-resistant
- Camo pattern is woven into the jacket to maximize the performance of the wool and the accuracy of the pattern
- Roomy cut makes it easy to layer and allows a full range of motion
- Front zipper closure is hidden with dual welts to prevent snags
- Smooth Vislon zippers
- Drawcord-adjusted waist, standing collar and rip-knit cuffs seal in warmth
Filson's Mackinaw Wool Field Jacket continues to insulate even if it becomes waterlogged, making it the ideal outer layer for hunting in cold, wet weather. Made of Filson's wind- and water-resistant 24-oz. Mackinaw Wool and cotton, and outfitted with a roomy cut that lets you smoothly shoulder a gun or draw a bow. Mossy Oak's original Bottomland camouflage pattern from 1986 is woven into the coat to preserve the pattern's integrity and the fabric's performance.