- Water- and wind-repellent oil finish Shelter Cloth resists abrasion from tree limbs and thick brush
- Ultralight, low-bult 100g PrimaLoft Gold insulation
- Two snap-flap chest pockets and two side-seam handwarmer pockets
- Body lined with cotton canvas, sleeves lined with easy-layering polyester twill and collar lined with Mackinaw Wool
- Snap-front closure for ease of use while wearing gloves
Filson's Insulated Jac-Shirt is a low-profile field layer that provides heavyweight weather protection. An oil finish Shelter Cloth exterior resists wind, rain and abrasion, while 100g PrimaLoft Gold insulation retains warmth even when wet. The Front snap closure is easy to use with gloves, and side-seam handwarmer pockets are streamlined and snag-free.