Disguised within the form factor of a traditional riflescope lies the power of the Sig Sauer BDX Ballistic Data Xchange. The SIERRA3BDX riflescope provides the hunter an illuminated auto-holdover dot on targets when coupled with a BDX capable KILO rangefinder. Featuring exceptional SpectraCoat lenses, LevelPlex digital anti-cant, and KinETHIC kinetic energy transfer indicator, the SIERRA3BDX is incredibly simple to use. Range a target, put the holdover dot on target, pull the trigger, impact. Sig Sauer's BDX, just CONNECT THE DOT!
- Integrated Ballistic Data Xchange (BDX). A rangefinder and riflescope system that uses ballistics, environmental conditions and Bluetooth to illuminate the exact holdover dot
- Automatic holdover dot on a Digital Focal Plane, combining second focal plane stadias, with an OLED illuminated ballistic holdover dot that automatically scales with zoom to subtend on target at any magnification level
- Motion Activated Illumination (MOTAC) powers up when it senses motion and powers down when it does not. Provides for optimum operational safety and enhanced battery life
- SpectraCoat highly efficient, untra-wide broadband, anti-reflection lens coatings reduce surface reflections to extremely low levels across the entire visible spectrum providing superior light transmission
- KinETHIC kinetic energy transfer indicator provides assistance in assuring an ethical hunt by indicating when energy on target drops below a threshold that can be set by the hunter using the Sig BDX App
- Auto LevelPlex automatically increases digital level sensitivity on longer shots