Ready for the wet and wild. The Shadow Marine Defender is the most advanced version of the popular Marine Defender line. Originally conceived for protection for coast bear hunters and seafaring boaters, Everything is designed to protect against the elements while protecting you. The hard chromed plating on major exterior surface and the hard chrome-plated bore make it able to stand up to wet conditions and offer extra protection in salty environments.
Versatile under real use in the field. Yes, this SXP has a specific design purpose, but it also is ready to provide meals around camp with the use of its Invector-Plus interchangeable choke system.
- Matte Hard Chrome Plating on barrel, magazine tube, slide arms and other components for the ultimate protection against wear and the elements
- Alloy receiver is drilled and tapped for scope bases
- Synthetic Pistol Grip stock with textured gripping surfaces gives your hands a sure, non-slip grip and the non-glare matte black finish won’t give you away
- Two interchangeable comb pieces allow you to fine-tune drop at comb for use with iron, electronic or optical sights
- Two interchangeable length of pull spacers allow you to fine-tune length of pull for a perfect stock fit
- Tactical Ribbed forearm for better control when you need it most
- Hard Chrome-Plated chamber and bore make these surfaces highly resistant to wear and corrosion
- Brass Bead front sight plus a removable TRUGLO fiber-optic sight offer a fast, natural sight picture
- Invector-Plus Choke tube system with cylinder choke installed works with slugs or buckshot
- Rotary bolt with four massive lugs provides strength and solid lockup
- Drop-Out trigger group allows easy cleaning
- Crossbolt safety is easily operated, even with gloves
- Inflex technology recoil pad directs felt recoil down and away from your cheek to reduce flinch and fatigue