The Thor GTX was designed exclusively for the North American Market and was tested in the rugged mountains of the West. This boot has a minimalistic feel but is capable of conquering any mountain. The Thor GTX is the perfect option for those looking for an early season, ultra lightweight boot, but with a stiffer flex worthy of climbing any grade of terrain. The exclusive Crispi sole is designed to handle any type of terrain thrown at it. The Thor GTX is a non-insulated, super breathable boot but is still waterproof thanks to the Gore-Tex lining.
Crispi US has worked with the Italian factory to modify the Crispi Wire Frame on the Thor GTX boots in order to better meet the needs of the North American hunter. With this slight re-design, these boots will now flex at a better, more comfortable point on the foot of each individual user with no mechanical restriction.
- Ultra-light weight with a stiffer flex
- Wire Frame allows the boot to flex at the best point for each individual user
- Kevlar stitching reinforces the boot upper against abrasion
- Waterproof Gore-Tex lining
- Crispi exclusive Vibram sole built to handle any terrain