• Hammerless Anson Deeley-style box lock action and Holland & Holland-style extractors
• 14½-inch length of pull, 1½-inch drop at comb
• American black walnut stock with oil finish and precision-cut checkering
• Straight buttstock grip and splinter fore-end
• Double triggers and automatic safety
For more than a century, Fox shotguns have proven themselves as superb firearms and true works of art. The Fox A Grade series presented by Savage builds upon that heritage of craftsmanship with shotguns that handle gracefully, point naturally and hit hard–with the same components and style that have made all Fox shotguns the envy of collectors. Each of the four box-lock side-by-sides in the series features a beautifully checkered American black walnut stock, splinter fore-end and a bone and charcoal case color-finished receiver.