- Designed to eliminate overflow
- Holds 18 lbs. of ballistic gelatin
- Constructed from 20 Gauge Galvanized Steel
- Hemmed Edges, Welded Corners
- High Temp Inner Corners Resist up to 500° F.
- High-Speed Brushed Finish with 1" Handles
The Clear Ballistics FBI Mold measures 16 inches in length, 6 inches in width, and 7 inches in height (16L X 6W x 7H). The height of mold is one inch taller to give lead way while pouring liquid ballistic gelatin to prevent spillage. This mold will hold 18 lbs of ballistic gelatin. All molds are constructed from 20 gauge galvanized steel. All exterior edges of the mold are hemmed for stability and safety, while the corners are welded for strength. The inner corners are round with high temperature silicon, which is heat resistant to 500F. Each mold is brushed on the exterior with high-speed steel brush, and has one-inch handles to provide strength and ease of transport while wearing protective gear.