The Low-Profile Assault Armor Carrier (LPAAC) is designed to provide the wearer with a high degree of mobility while providing an acceptable amount of both soft and hard armor coverage. The hard armor plates are contained in pockets attached to the outside of the soft armor carrier allowing the soft armor to mold to the wearers body for long duration mission comfort. The cummerbund is adjustable to allow for climatic changes and also for girth adjustments for the wearing of side armor plates. The cummerbund has integral pockets for 6" x 6" hard armor side plates. The Low-Profile Assault Armor Carrier features webbing for use with removable ITW-Nexus SwiftClip Buckles on the front of the vest to allow the individual to mount various chest rigs directly to the carrier. This configuration allows the individual to use the same loadout with or without armor or have multiple chest rigs configured for different mission requirements. The Low-Profile Assault Armor Carrier comes with the Standard MOLLE, Plate Pocket Cummerbund (CBN3). The Standard MOLLE, Plate Pocket Cummerbund (CBN3) is designed to accept 6"x 6" hard armor plates or side soft armor inserts. All hook and loop material used is color matching hook-and-loop Brand Fasteners.
- Webbing for use with removable ITW-Nexus SwiftClip Buckles
- Adjustable cummerbund for climatic changes and girth adjustments
- Hook and loop material used is color matching with hook-and-loop brand fasteners
- Standard MOLLE, Plate Pocket Cummerbund (CBN3)
- M/L hold 10"x12" Shooters/Swimmer Cut Plates or ESAPI Shape Plates