- The working width is 33” to cover a wide area; 12” pneumatic tires allow you to take this disc over a wide variety of tough terrains so that you can get the necessary job done
- Discing is easy with the 10-14” blades that are replaceable to make the most out of your disc; the sharp discs cut to a depth of 4” and have a manual height control
- Constructed of heavy-duty 2” x 2” steel tube for a durable and long lasting product; the 2” coupler hitch allows you to attach the disc to your ATV, UTV, or utility tractor
- Fits into small and tight areas with a compact design; transports easily with the attached jack
- Especially designed for wildlife food plots, small gardens, row cultivation, and new lawn prep work; 1 year limited Manufacturer’s warranty
Field Tuff’s ATV-DH Disc Harrow for ATVs/UTVs is the perfect solution to all of your discing needs. Especially designed, this disc cultivator is perfect for wildlife foot plots, small gardens, row cultivation, and new lawn prep work. The disc can easily cover an area 33” wide for maximum coverage to make your work more efficient. The disc easily cuts to a depth of 4” and has a manual height control. The 10-14” notched blades make easy work of discing and are even replaceable to keep your disc harrow performing to its maximum potential. This disc harrow is heavy duty with a 2” x 2” steel tube construction for a durable and long-lasting product. Take this disc harrow nearly anywhere with the 12” pneumatic tires that are perfect for a wide variety of tough terrains. The 2” coupler hitch allows you to attach this disc to the ball hitch on your ATV, UTV, or utility tractor. Transportation for the disc is easily with the jack and the compact design allows the disc to fit into small and tight areas. Field Tuff’s disc is the ideal disc harrow for a wide variety of needs.