- Specifically developed for food plots
- Controls a broad range of annual and perennial grasses
- Easily applied by hand, 4-wheeler or tractor sprayer
- Safe for use with Whitetail Institute perennial forages and with any clover or alfalfa plantings
- Spray once grasses are actively growing in the spring or summer.
- Adding Surefire Crop Oil Plus to the spray tank can increase effectiveness of Arrest Max on perennial or mature grasses
- Spraying grasses in their early stages of growth can eliminate the need for follow-up applications.
- New chemistry is more effective on a broader group of grasses and the cost per acre is significantly less than the original Arrest.
- Arrest Max is rainfast in one hour.
Grasses and weeds can crowd out your carefully planted perennial food plots. Using the right herbicide can help ensure that your food plots perform their best and last much longer. Arrest Max is a selective grass herbicide that will control most grasses, without harming clover, alfalfa, chicory or any Whitetail Institute perennial food plot.
Products that can be sprayed with Arrest
- Imperial Whitetail Clover
- Alfa-Rack Plus
- Tall Tine Tubers
- Chic Magnet
- Turkey Select