- Measure from 0-1" in 0.0001" increments
- Ratchet stop allows uniform pressure to enhance measurement repeatability
- Spindle lock preserves measurement when removing micrometer from work piece
- Baked-enamel finish on C-frame provides durability
- Plastic storage case protects micrometer when not in use
The Hornady Vernier Micrometer is designed to take precise measurements. A good caliber can take measurements down to .001" but for a reloader to find the actual diameter of .001" a good micrometer is required. This micrometer is perfect for checking the diameter of cast bullet. This versatile instrument accurately measures to 0.0001" for precise readings on bullets or objects up to 1 inch in size. Spindle lock preserves measurement when removing micrometer from work piece.
Notes: Analog micrometer, graduations on the barrel