- Hard hitting Hornady GMX bullets for deep penetration and maximum weight retention
- Monolithic, copper alloy bullets deliver controlled expansion and 95+% weight retention
- Sealed primer and case mouth provide watertight protection
- Nickel-plated cases are corrosion resistant and waterproofed to ensure protection from moisture
- California compatible and approved for us in other areas requiring the use of non-traditional bullets
Hornady Outfitter ammunition features hard hitting GMX bullets for deep penetration and maximum weight retention. These monolithic copper-alloy bullets deliver 95+% weight retention and uniform, controlled expansion for unmatched terminal performance on the toughest game. From the backcountry to the back-forty, trust your hunt to Outfitter ammunition. Featuring corrosion resistant nickel-plated cases that are sealed watertight and topped with the accurate and rugged GMX bullet, Outfitter ammunition is designed to perform under the toughest conditions. The GMX is California compatible and approved for other areas that require the use of non-traditional bullets. This ammunition is new production, non-corrosive, in boxer primed, reloadable nickel plated brass cases.