The X01 (Exo One) Exoskeleton is a drop-in PDW upgrade for the Sig Sauer P320 series of firearms that provides enhanced capabilities such as the ability to attach an SB Tactical arm brace or buttstock compatible with the SIG® MCX series (optional add-on). The X01 enhances the original firearm’s manual of arms with its integrated charging handle, which provides an “HK-style” downward release when locked to the rear. The fore-end of the weapon features three M-Lok slots, two of which come standard with specially-designed handstops that integrate with the grip module’s contours.
Firearm not included. Arm Brace, Buttstock, Sling Mounts not included.
- Requires Sig Sauer P320 or P250 slide assembly, magazine release, and FCU
- Milspec 1913 picatinny optic rail
- Rear vertical 1913 picatinny rail for arm brace, buttstock, or sling mounts (Not Included)
- Integrated ambidextrous slide-lock charging handle assembly
- Rear dual QD Sling mounts
- Three (3) fore-end M-Lok accessory slots
- Dual proprietary removable M-Lok hand stops
- Optional compatibility with SRD9 Suppressors (see menu option above)
- Glass-filled nylon & stainless-steel construction
- Transformation happens in moments and is fully reversible
- Minimum operating length is 16" with Brace Installed
- 9"x3"x12" when fully collapsed with Brace Installed
- 24 ounces in weight with Brace Installed