- Does not require the use of pilots, the supports the shoulder and body of cases making very square cuts
- Each is cartridge or cartridge family specific
Little Crow Gunworks developed the World's Finest Trimmer as a precision tool that will last a lifetime. One of the unique features is that the uses a source of power that most reloaders already own... a cordless or electric drill. All reloaders have to do is adjust the trimmer to their desired preference then simply chuck the WFT into the drill and start feeding cases by hand. A pace of 10 cases per minute is easy to maintain and some experienced users can trim faster than that.
The World's Finest Trimmer uses razor sharp high-speed cutters and a sealed ball bearings to produce an extremely smooth cut. Most cases trimmed with the typically only require a slight chamfer to the inner edge of the case mouth. Unlike other case trimmers the World's Finest Trimmer does not use any pilots as the cases are supported by the shoulder and body of each case. Each is made to trim a specific cartridge or cartridge family.
- 6061 Aluminum trimmer body
- 416 Stainless Steel Trim Chamber
- 1600 Commercial grade sealed bearing
- Razor Sharp High-Speed Steel Cutter
- Most drill chucks have a little wobble to them, but with experimentation reloaders can find the sweet spot where the WFT runs perfectly true and can be spun at higher RPMs
- To get consistent results brass should be resized before being trimmed as the expander ball on resizing dies will cause case necks to stretch giving inconsistent case lengths.