The Ultradyne C4 Flip-Up Front Sight utilizes Ultradyne's exclusive dynalign technology for an always-centered sight pin. Adjusting the front sight pins on a competing BUIS creates a non-centric front sight picture where the pin is not centered in the front ears. Dynalign front sight elements move together, maintaining a concentric sight picture at all times. Dynalign is a faster and more accurate sight picture that can improve shooting performance.
- Purely Concentric Sight Picture
- Maximum Flexibility
- Windage-Adjustable for Zeroing
- Tool-Less Elevation Adjustment
- Multiple Front Sight Pin Options Available
- Includes 12 MOA Dynalign Aperture and Traditional Front Post
- CNC Machined