The Under Armour Charged Bandit Trail Hiking Shoes are constructed for those who need a balance of flexibility and cushioning. These lightweight shoes feature an engineered two-toned upper construction for increased ventilation as well as TPU film for added support and durability where you need it. These shoes are lightweight and durable, meant to help you take on any journey on any trail.
- Molded Comfort Collar locks in the heel with a soft, plush feel for zero distractions
- High rebound EVA sockliner for a comfortable and responsive ride
- Dual-layer Charged Cushioning midsole is firmer below the heel and softer below the forefoot for a blend of support and comfort that's built to perform
- High-abrasion rubber traction outsole pattern for extended durability and grip out on the trail
- Anatomically placed flex grooves offer proper flexibility in key areas
- Reflective details for greater visibility on low-light runs
- Offset: 8mm