Lyman's Case Trim Xpress gives rifle reloaders the speed and accuracy that they have been looking for when trimming cases! The unit has its own power source, a strong variable speed motor, so there is no need to use power drills or purchase separate motors. By using bushings that contact on the shoulder of the bottle neck type cases, the Case Trim Xpress will quickly and cleanly trim your brass by simply pushing the case against the long lasting carbide cutter. The trimmer comes with a set of 10 bushings designed to fit most popular bottleneck rifle cases. The bushings support and center the case with the cutter. No pilots are needed! The bushings are spring loaded to provide a smooth, effortless cut: and allow the user to trim approximately 15 cases per minute. In addition, the Case Trim Xpress is equipped with an adjustment wheel, which allows case lengths to be easily "dialed in" to 0.001" increments. plus the Case Trim Xpress is made with a compact, low profile housing that doesn't eat up all of your bench space.
- Fast and accurate trims- approximately 15 cases per minute
- Variable speed motor and ultra sharp, long lasting carbide cutter
- Utilizes case shoulders for centering and trimming cases (not for use on straight walled cases)
- Comes with 10 bushings (#3, 4, 5, 8, 9, 10, 12, 13, 18 and 23) fitting the most popular bottleneck rifle cartridges
- Smooth spring loaded operation gives clean, chatter free trims
- Compact, low profile design uses minimal bench space
- No pilots needed