IPSC shooting represents an exciting form of sport shooting that was established to promote, maintain, and advance practical marksmanship skills among shooters. Multiple targets, moving targets, targets that react when hit, penalty targets, or even partially covered targets, obstacles, and competitive strategies are all a part of IPSC to keep shooters challenged. The Laser Ammo Competitive Shooter / IPSC Challenge package combines all of that to allow a shooter to train from the comfort of their home or office with their own firearm or with one of our blowback/recoil operated training firearms. Experience all the exciting action and targets you would expect in an intense IPSC course including Moving Targets, Texas Stars, and so much more all in custom next-generation graphics and sound. Enjoy five (5) separate courses designed to never get old, teamed up with the convenient and easy set-up of Laser Ammo's reliable Smokeless Range. This takes IPSC Training to a whole new level. Challenge yourself or your friends on speed, accuracy and transitioning. Fun and safe for all age levels.
Ammo IPSC Competition Shooting does not include a high speed camera. Ammo IPSC Competition Shooting is available only as an add on to the Smokeless Range. Customers must have the Smokeless Range and camera in order to use this software. The Ammo IPSC Competition Shooting Software also requires a higher level of computing power due to next generation high-end graphics.
Minimum and Recommended System Requirements:
- Smokeless Range Shooting Simulator Software
- High Speed Camera (included with separately purchased Smokeless Range Software)
- Room with controlled lighting and no sunlight
- Operating System: Windows 7, 8.1, or 10 PC that meets min. spec.
- Does not support running as Virtual Machine on a Mac
- Disk Space: 1-10GB (depending on add-ons)
- Minimum Processor: Intel i3 2.0 GHz or AMD A8 2.0 GHz at least 2 cores and 4 threads better
- Memory: 8GB RAM DDR2
- Graphics: Intel HD or better (must support 1280x720 resolution)
- Output: HDMI, DVI or VGA port on PC, cannot connect the PC to the projector with a USB cable
Computer Minimum Specifications:
CPU - Intel Core i5-7300HQ 2.5GHz
Graphics Card - Nvidia GeForce GTX 960M
RAM - 8GB of RAM Memory
Computer Preferred Specifications for the Smokeless Range Pro:
(For advanced graphics, motions and sounds)
CPU - Intel Core i7-7700HQ Processor 2.8GHz
Graphics Card - NVIDIA GeForce GTX1060
RAM - 16GB of RAM Memory