Laser Ammo Diamond Smokeless Range Laser Trainer Shooting Simulator Software Package with 7 Additional Add-ons
- Product Family #: 1020733226
- Product #: 883251
- Manufacturer #: DSCP002
- UPC #:
The Diamond Smokeless Range Simulator Combo Package is an all-in-one combination package of the Smokeless Range Simulator that includes 8 simulator offerings at a discounted price! This is by far the best and most comprehensive simulator available today for home use, competitive shooters, firearm trainers and Law Enforcement alike. The Diamond Simulator Combo includes a high-speed camera for both red (visible) and infrared (invisible) lasers. If you are using the Diamond Simulator Combo with Airsoft (recoil enabled) Pistols, you must use the infrared (invisible) SureStrike Laser Cartridges.
Minimum and Recommended System Requirements (when not using the included IPSC Software):
- Smokeless Range Shooting Simulator Software (included)
- High Speed Camera (included)
- Room with controlled lighting and no sunlight
- Operating System: Windows 7, 8.1, or 10 PC that meets min. spec.
- Does not support running as Virtual Machine on a Mac
- Disk Space: 1-10GB (depending on add-ons)
- Minimum Processor: Intel i3 2.0 GHz or AMD A8 2.0 GHz at least 2 cores and 4 threads better
- Memory: 8GB RAM DDR2
- Graphics: Intel HD or better (must support 1280x720 resolution)
- Output: HDMI, DVI or VGA port on PC, cannot connect the PC to the projector with a USB cable
Computer Minimum Specifications:
CPU - Intel Core i5-7300HQ 2.5GHz
Graphics Card - Nvidia GeForce GTX 960M
RAM - 8GB of RAM Memory
Computer Preferred Specifications:
(For advanced graphics, motions and sounds)
CPU - Intel Core i7-7700HQ Processor 2.8GHz
Graphics Card - NVIDIA GeForce GTX1060
RAM - 16GB of RAM Memory
The Smokeless Range software can invert the camera image so that the camera can be mounted on the ceiling. During setup, when in the live view of the calibration, there is a button above the live view image that says “invert”. This toggles the image orientation back and forth from floor to ceiling mode.
You can also right click on the camera icon in the system tray and access the test tracking screen to change the recoil tracking mode without having to re-calibrate the camera again. This will apply to users that have both the Spider and the Recoil enabled training pistols and want to switch back and forth from one to the other.
- Smokeless Range - includes 10 different drills, a high-speed camera and tripod.
- Open Range - with the Course Editor.
- Game Range Alpha - 5 marksmanship and training drills, enjoyable for the entire family!
- M-Range - course of fire, qualification training software that allows you to build your own course of fire and train up to 4 shooters at the same time.
- Video Scenario Trainer Pro - practice use of force and situational awareness in video-based scenarios that can have multiple outcome possibilities.
- Tactical Targets - presents a series of Shoot/No-Shoot targets as you move through an environment.
- Competitive Shooter IPSC Challenge – 5 full IPSC courses for the competitive shooter.
- Fast Draw – based on a real fast draw match, and training mode.
Need More Information?
Customer Q&A are not compatible with your browser.Update Your Browser Now!
Own this product?
Product Reviews are not compatible with your browser.Update Your Browser Now!