- Proven optics with 5x zoom
- Display showing correct aiming point
- Display showing measurement date in the field of view
- Effective distance ranging from 33-1,500 yards with ±1 yard accuracy
- Slim design with a 40mm central tube
- Smart phone app for adjustment to personal ballistic data
The Swarovski dS offers the total solution for shooting. It measures all the relevant parameters and uses them to calculate the correct aiming point. This type of support provided by the rifle scope greatly simplifies long-range shooting for hunters, making the process rapid and convenient.
The dS automatically displays the correct aiming point, taking into account the distance, air pressure, temperature, and angle plus magnification set and personal ballistic data entered in the smart phone app. The app allows the user to input their personal ballistic data and wind speed and uses Bluetooth to transmit this information to the scope. You can also use the app to adjust the size of the aiming point, thickness of the windage marks, system units (metric/imperial), and duration of the aiming point and distance display.
The windage and elevation adjustment knobs are housed in the objective bell. The vertical center turret houses the battery and the adjustment tool for windage/elevation. The side turret is a parallax adjustment that can be adjusted from 55 yards to infinity.
- Transparent protective cover
- Tools (Torx key TX6 and adjustment tool)
- Battery (CR123A)
- Sighting-in datasheet in operating instructions