The Moultrie Mobile XA7000i camera combines the quality and reliability of Moultrie game cameras with its revolutionary Moultrie Mobile technology to deliver game-camera images from the field directly to your smartphone, tablet and computer. The XA7000i operates on the AT&T 4G cellular network. The XA7000i is loaded with advanced features, such as 20-megapixel images, iNVISIBLE flash, 80-foot detection and flash range, ILLUMNI-NIGHT 2 sensor for the brightest and most clear night images, blazing .3 second trigger speed, and records 1080p video. All these features are powered by 12 AA batteries for 3+ months of battery life. Moultrie Mobile users access images via the industry-leading Moultrie Mobile app on their smartphone and tablet or through the website. You can quickly and remotely change camera settings and your images are all stored online and are accessible at any time. You can also create custom tags for a specific buck or bucks that you’re monitoring, so that you can easily view only those photos later. The app and website also feature a robust lineup of filters that can sort images by moon phase, barometric pressure, temperature range, time, date and much more. Monthly data plans start at $9.99 and there are no contracts or activation/cancellation fees.
- Instantly receive game-camera images to your smartphone, tablet and computer
- Camera operates on AT&T 4G Network
- 20 MP images
- Invisible flash
- Access your images anytime/anywhere on the free Moultrie Mobile app or website
- No contract required and no activation/cancelation fee
- Moultrie Recommends that an 8GB or smaller Class 10 SD card is used.
- Do NOT use micro SD cards, SDXC or cards designated as "turbo", "Ultra", or "Super Speed", as the speed required by these cards to operate may cause instability in the cameras
- Moultrie Recommends that one SD card is dedicated for each camera and avoid swapping cards between cameras
- Always format the SD card in the camera before each use