Blue Book of AR-15's Values 1st Edition by S.P. Fjestad
- Product Family #: 1020775847
- Product #: 924918
- Manufacturer #: 978-1-947314-08-5
- UPC #: 609068001563
The Blue Book of AR-15's Values 1st Edition by S.P. Fjestad and edited by John B. Allen and Thomas A. Toupin is a new publication with the most up-to-date and complete reference book ever published on AR-10/AR-15 carbines, pistols, rifles, and shotguns. The Book of AR-15's Values features proprietary AR-15 nomenclature/terminology used whenever possible, including such famous trademarks as Cerakote, Ergo, Hogue, Geissele, KeyMod, M-LOK, Melonite, Novak, SOPMOD, VLTOR, etc. It also features important and informative full color up-front sections including AR-15 anatomies/illustrations, terminology, parts diagrams, glossary, abbreviations, and others making this book a virtual encyclopedia on AR-15s!
- Almost 300 AR-15 current and discontinued manufacturers/trademarks
- Up-to-date values take into consideration the most recent AR-15 marketplace activity including an overall drop in AR-15 values
- Detailed model descriptions are provided on all variations
- A thorough, up-to-date AR-15 article by S.P. Fjestad chronicles the complete AR-15 history and informs the reader the current state of today’s marketplace
- Over 50 centerfire and rimfire AR calibers have been manufactured to date
Need More Information?
Customer Q&A are not compatible with your browser.Update Your Browser Now!
Own this product?
Product Reviews are not compatible with your browser.Update Your Browser Now!