If Challenge Target's Texas Star and Plate Rack had a child, it would have to look something like this! The 8" plates are held in place with the same spring retention system used on our proven Texas Star platform. When shot, the plates are released from the retention pocket and fall to the ground. The change in weight distribution causes the crossbar and plates to rotate. The precision machined shaft and pillow bearings maximize the speed and change of direction with each successful shot on the plates.
Resetting the target is quick and simple. Just lift the spring and insert the stem of the plate into the pocket. One person can reset all eight plates in about 1 minute.
The REVOLVER is Challenge Target's "spin" on a competition target commonly known as a Polish Plate Rack. These target systems have been used in 3-Gun and USPSA matches for years but also have applications in tactical and law enforcement training. This system satisfies many agency's requirement for training on moving targets.
Overall Height: 6' 2" Tall
Plates: 8" diameter x 3/8" thick AR500 steel (ship unpainted)
Structural Post: 5/16" thick A36 angle iron with black powder coat finish
Horizontal Crossbar: 3/8" thick AR500 steel (ships unpainted)
Finish Notes: AR500 Plates & Crossbar ship unpainted, other components are powder or liquid coated as shown
- Rated for handguns, rifles and shotguns (buckshot)
- Maximum velocity at the target = 3,000 fps
- Maximum energy at the target = 1,300 ft/lbs
- Minimum shooting distance (handguns = 10 yards / rifles = 100 yards)
- Includes (8) 8" diameter x 3/8" thick AR500 paddles
- Spring retention system makes resetting the target quick and easy
- Robust design allows for high volume commercial use
- Target stands 6' tall when plates are stacked vertically
- Heavy gauge cover protects pillow bearings from falling plates
- Precision machined shaft is zinc plated for weather resistance
- Includes (2) industrial grade, maintenance free, sealed pillow bearings
- AR500 components (Paddles & Arms) ship unpainted