- All Aluminum Construction
- Locking Micro Adjustment Knobs
- No Glass to Glare, Scratch or Fog
- 20 yard fixed pin (failsafe)
- 2nd and 3rd Axis Adjustments
- Increase shooting distances out to 80 - 110 yards
- Accommodates up to 176 MOA (184 inches of drop at 100 yards.)
- Stores two different trajectory curves for different arrows or draw weights
- Compatible with arrow speeds from 200- 420 fps
- Right and Left-hand compatible
- Water Resistant
Real hunting happens in tough conditions. And Burris planned for it. The Oracle was designed with no glass lenses. So nothing impacts your vision to the shot. The Oracle laser-rangefinding bow instantly calculates and shows the exact aiming point for any distance and shot angle. The Oracle will learn the trajectory or drop for two different arrow configurations and will accommodate up to 176 inches of drop at 100 yards. Most bow set-ups will be able to achieve 80-110 yards depending on bow speed and arrow weight. Extreme angles? The Oracle has a built-in inclinometer to keep your distance accurate. Always.
The Oracle bow sight automatically detects when the sight is mounted for a left-handed bow and reverses the LED readout. One CR123 battery powers the sight for 1,000-2,000 cycles. Like with every Burris product, Burris will repair or replace the Oracle if it is damaged or defective. No paperwork. No hassles. Burris even covers the electronics.