The RZ-X 1.5 line of waders offers a trimmed down version to the Banded RedZone 2.0 waders. The RZ-X 1.5 is our base wader that provides all of the performance and comfort of the RedZone wader, with fewer bells and whistles. The RZ-X 1.5 series features anatomical seam mapping that mirrors body movement, dramatically reducing seam fatigue. Constructed with SHEDS waterproof/breathable technology and HARS Insulation Technology - anatomically molded boot with a unique deep-fluted traction pattern grips, flexes and responds for maximum traction and stability. All models use 1600-g Thinsulate insulated boots. Fleece-lined hand-warmer chest pocket, internal flip-up device pocket allows touch-screen use while enclosed, six easy grab shell loops and adjustable belt and suspenders. Comfort Rating -10°F to 50°F.
- Reconfigured anatomical seam mapping mirrors body movement, dramatically reducing seam fatigue
- GO-FlastSeam assembly with single stitch design provides an ultra-smooth, lay-flat surface to securely seat waterproof taping while reducing the total seam stitch-count by over 60%.
- SHEDS Waterproof Breathable Technology
- HARS Insulation Technology
- Anatomically molded boot with a unique deep-fluted traction pattern grips, flexes and responds for maximum traction and stability
- 1600 gram Thinsulate Insulated Boot
- Articulated knee design for maximum range of motion
- Fleece-lined hand-warmer chest pocket
- Internal flip-up device pocket allows touch-screen