A revolution in muzzleloading, the patented Traditions Vortek StrikerFire takes inline muzzleloading to the next level. The StrikerFire System replaces the external hammer, allowing you to cock the rifle quickly & quietly. To de-cock, simply press the recessed de-cocking button or open the action to automatically de-cock the gun. With a re-designed, recoil-reducing buttstock and buttpad shooters will enjoy increased accuracy and all skill levels will feel comfortable shooting this rifle. We invite you to pick up this revolutionary rifle & join the hammerless revolution!
- Patented StrikerFire System – no external hammer.
- StrikerFire Button – simply push button forward until it locks to cock the gun.
- Recessed de-cocking button.
- TAC2 Trigger – two-stage trigger set at two pounds.
- Weighs only 6.25 pounds.
- 28" Ultralight Chromoly Tapered Fluted Barrel.
- LT-1 Alloy Frame.
- Hogue Comfort-Grip Overmolding.
- Nitride or Premium CeraKote Finish.
- Redesigned, recoil-reducing buttstock & buttpad.